Development environment

Software developed in an environment that supports continuous improvement and efficient delivery.

Development Environment

We are fully signed up to the Agile development philosophy. This iterative approach that builds software incrementally from the start of the project rather than trying to deliver it all at once, means we’re able to deliver solutions to problems more quickly. That means you can start enjoying the benefits sooner.

We develop all our software in a secure development environment, based on our core business automation that we’ve built and fine-tuned over 15 years. This enables us to deliver all the benefits of a tried and tested off-the-shelf solution with the creativity and bespoke build capability of a custom-designed solution. We call this our “75% / 25% cocktail” and it’s a potent thing. It means 75% of your project is already built, and we can focus all our efforts on the remaining 25% that will transform your business.

This 25% is the bit that will ensure your specific business objectives are met, that any existing processes and tools are folded in and that your end-users are happy. We deliver it by combining the flexibility of agile software development methodologies with client workshops that tease out your priorities, set and achieve monthly goals and ultimately deliver a cost-effective, transformative business solution.

Ways to get in touch

Drop us a line via the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Address Call Us +44 (0)800 567 7259 Email
captcha